Compete online. Follow the rules. Get your prize mailed to you!
For the first time ever!
June 26, 27 and 28, 2020 a super event – PROJECT 20/20 – an online multi-stage team running competition!
3 days of drive, 3 days of speed, 3 days of exciting competition!
Make your team of 3 and compete with other teams online
be a team of your own and compete as an individual!
Contest with the best runners of the world, challenge yourself and reward yourself for achievements with a cool medal!
PROJECT 20/20 is a multi-stage race that you can choose to take in three formats:
- Professional teams contest
- Amateur teams contest
- Individual contest
Wherever on the globe you start the race — run your personal half-marathon in three stages to show your best time.
- Team registration fee is just ₽1,500
- If you register as an individual runner it is just ₽500 for you.
- The event is organized by Tomsk Marathon Running Community, please register on tomskmarathon.ru/en website
- The registration is open till the end of the day June 25, Thursday.
1) Professional Teams contest:
Prize money: ₽100,000 (one hundred thousand rubles). The winner takes it all.
Stage 1 — 5 km team race at a stadium — a time of the third team member crossing the finish line goes to the Project 20/20 Chart
Stage 2 — 15 km team race, all team members start from the same place — all three team members mean time goes to the Project 20/20 Chart
Stage 3 — 25х400 m relay (two team members take part in the relay, make sure you use a relay baton)
*Check THE RULES for Project 20/20 Professional Teams.
**Amateur runners can also register as a Professional Team provided they fully comply with the Rules.
2) Amateur Teams content:
Prizes: provdied by Partners of Project 20/20.
Race Chart will include 3 categories: Men's Teams, Women's Teams, Mixed Teams.
Stage 1 — 5 km team race
Stage 2 — 10 km team race
Stage 3 — 6.1 km team race
The individual times of the three team members will be added together for the team's sum time and posted to the Project 20/20 Chart.
Total mileage foreach of the three members of the team equals to the half-marathon distance (3 х 21.1 km)
3) Individual Contest:
Prizes: provdied by Partners of Project 20/20.
Individual Chart will include three age categories for men and women: 40 and younger, 41–55, 56+.
Stage 1 – 5 km
Stage 2 – 10 km
Stage 3 – 6.1 km
Total mileage for an individual is equal to the half-marathon distance, 21.1 km
Contest Rules, Registration and Start:
- You may only choose one competition format and contest as a professional team with your friends or fellow runners, an amateur team or as an individual runner.
- If you choose to compete as a professional team make sure to strictly follow the Rules for Professional Team (as provided in the Project 20/20 General Rules).
- If you choose to perform as a team, make a team of three — a Men's Team, a Women's Team or a Mixed Team. Give your Team a name and elect your Captain.
- Make sure all team members register on tomskmarathon.ru/en before the end of the day JUNE 25 and receive a confirmation email.
- You can take your race in any country and any city.
- Choose proper places for running according to local health authorities' requirements to social distancing — a stadium, a park, an embankment etc.
- Run individually or as a small team, should it be permitted locally, and please take all necessary measures to stay healthy.
Races Dates and Time:
Stage 1 race must be started between 7 pm and 11 pm June 26, Friday
Stage 2 race must be started before midday June 27, Saturday
Stage 3 race starts 12:00 June 28, Sunday
! Start time for the Stages above is your local time.
Time Tracking and Uploading of Results:
- Make a shot of any tracking app screen and upload it the same day through your personal page on ru/en that is, before midnight JUNE 26, JUNE 27 and JUNE 28.
- If you run as a team, all members must start the race within the time indicated (local time of their respective regions).
- The time and the tracking app screenshot of each team member must be uploaded on our website individually.
- The screenshot must clearly show start date & time, the distance, the results and GPS track of the route.
Accepted Results and Project 20/20 Race Charts
- Upon each Stage completion we will publish Project 20/20 Chart showing current results and cumulative totals.
- We will accept your results if the distances (km) of all participants are not shorter than indicated above for a particular Stage.
- We will only accept results uploaded before midnight of the day of Stage 2, that is, before 0:00:01 JUNE 28. Stage 3 results uploaded after midnight of the day of their race (that is, after 0:00:01 JUNE 29) will not be accepted.
- If your distance is less than indicated above or is started earlier or later than indicated above we will not be able to accept your results either.
- If you run a longer distance we will have to reduce it to the above race mileage.
- We will be happy to accept all results with clear GPS tracks and in all other ways compliant with provisions of p.3 above.
- Minimum pace for all our races is 10 min/km.
- Treadmill or indoor results will not be accepted.
! Important: Shorter race distances, mismatching start time, later uploads and signs of fraud will all make grounds for disqualification.
Winners and Prizes:
- All participants completing all three races in compliance with the Rules will be awarded Project 20/20 medals.
- Only those completing all three races can compete for the Prizes.
- Final Project 20/20 Chart will include total time of all Stages.
- We will award 1st, 2d and 3d Places to Men and Women in three age categories: 40 and younger, 41–55, 56+. Participants' age shall be as of June 25, 2020.
- Amateur Team Contest will be in the following three categories: Men's Team, Women's Team and Mixed Team.
- Final results will be posted within a week after the last race completion.
- Prizes and medals will be delivered at participant's cost.